Plan for volunteers foss4g

Oliver May-4
Hi all,

I created a draft of the schedule for tomorrow, I (kind of randomly) assigned people for session chairs and reception.

Do please fill in your name if you want to take other spots.

I'm also not sure if Ben and Maelle are coming, and able to volunteer?

cheers,

Oliver May

Support manager -- geospatial architect

Out of office on wednesdays

Brugsesteenweg 587

9030 Gent

+32 9 23 66 018

+32 484 97 77 70

www.geosparc.com

Re: Plan for volunteers foss4g

Maelle Vercauteren
Hello !
I will be there but this time wishing to enjoy the event like a real « guest » :-)
But of course, if needed I will definitely be there for whatever tasks would necessarily to be done on D-day after the event so I put my name for drinks (this time preferably not for cleaning ;-)) !
Cheers, Maë//e

--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Département Géosciences, Environnement et Société
Université Libre de Bruxelles
Bureau: S.DB.6.143
CP 130/03
Av. F.D. Roosevelt 50