PixelIsPoint vs. PixelIsArea / FAQ

Frank Warmerdam
Folks,

I have updated the GeoTIFF FAQ to have a question on the interpretation
of PixelIsPoint vs. PixelIsArea.  After review of 2.5.2.2 of the spec
I have come to the conclusion my long time interpretation was wrong.

   http://www.remotesensing.org/geotiff/faq.html#PixelIsPoint

I have also taken the opportunity to make a few other freshening changes
to the FAQ.

The GDAL software will be updated to respect the PixelIsPoint alternate
raster space.  Some information on this is available at:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc33_gtiff_pixelispoint