Pix format reading Gdal

naresh
Dear All,
I have configured GDAL2.1.0 in windows 64 bit machine.

The  gdalwrap, gdaltranslate  commands for pixfile formats showing error. Please kindly help me how to overcome the issue

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh

Re: Pix format reading Gdal

jratike80
naresh wrote
Dear All,
I have configured GDAL2.1.0 in windows 64 bit machine.

The  gdalwrap, gdaltranslate  commands for pixfile formats showing error. Please kindly help me how to overcome the issue

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh
Please kindly enhance your question which does not tell really anything about your problem as it stands. Provide details.

-Jukka Rahkonen-