Permissions on metadata101/Gemini 2.3

Jo Cook
Hi All,

I'd like to fork our Gemini 2.3 repository
https://github.com/AstunTechnology/iso19139.gemini23 to
https://github.com/metadata101 but apparently I don't have permission.
I see that a Gemini 2.3 repository was created in September last year
but it's empty- I'm not sure who created that and/or if it's supposed
to be related to the one we've been developing at Astun or not? If a
separate one is being developed by someone else it would make a lot of
sense for us to collaborate rather than work separately.

Could someone clear this up for me?

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Permissions on metadata101/Gemini 2.3

delawen
Hi,

Yes, the original idea was that you push your repository there.

You are already part of the Gemini team. Can't you add a new remote to
your local git copy of that repo and push?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 12:20 PM Jo Cook <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'd like to fork our Gemini 2.3 repository
> https://github.com/AstunTechnology/iso19139.gemini23 to
> https://github.com/metadata101 but apparently I don't have permission.
> I see that a Gemini 2.3 repository was created in September last year
> but it's empty- I'm not sure who created that and/or if it's supposed
> to be related to the one we've been developing at Astun or not? If a
> separate one is being developed by someone else it would make a lot of
> sense for us to collaborate rather than work separately.
>
> Could someone clear this up for me?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jo
>
> --
> Jo Cook
> t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
> Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For
> urgent responses at that time, please visit
> support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009

> products, conferences, events and training*
> *
> *
>
> Astun Technology Ltd, The
> Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
> t:+44 1372 744
> 009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
> <https://twitter.com/astuntech>
>

> iShare - enterprise geographic
> intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
> GeoServer,
> PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
>
> Helpdesk and customer portal
> <http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>
>

> Company registration
> no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
> Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Permissions on metadata101/Gemini 2.3

Jo Cook
Hi Maria,

There are separate teams for Gemini and Gemini 2.3 by the looks of
things- I onlt discovered the Gemini 2.3 team and repository today...
I've requested to join Gemini 2.3.

I can probably push to that repository but would prefer to fork the
Astun one, and also for it to be named in the same way the others are,
in other words iso19139.gemini23.

Jo

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 11:33 AM María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Permissions on metadata101/Gemini 2.3

The Gemini 2.3 is a subset of the Gemini main team, so that wouldn't have changed anything in privileges:

imagen.png

As you are a known GN contributor, I just gave you more privileges over Metadata 101 in general. I hope that's enough.