Participatory webinar Friday Nov 10 7:00 PM GMT Collaborative education research across GeoForAll labs?

Participatory webinar Friday Nov 10 7:00 PM GMT Collaborative education research across GeoForAll labs?

Charlie Schweik
Dear GeoForAll community,

I appreciate the opportunity to speak to some of you tomorrow at 7:00 PM GMT in the GeoForAll webinar [1]. The goal is to discuss how we can create some real substantive collaborations across GeoForAll labs.

One favor (even if you can't attend). Could you take this brief survey about GeoForAll lab collaboration by 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow?

Thank you!

Charlie Schweik
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

[1] To join participatory webinar: https://ucdenver.zoom.us/j/563231430

7:00 PM GMT, Friday November 10th

"Can we initiate GeoForAll lab collaborative education and/or research?"

We undoubtedly agree: The GeoForAll network is terrific. We have ~120 labs scattered throughout the world, we’ve identified some collaborative research and education areas (e.g., OpenCitySmart, GeoAgriculture), and there are some significant collaboration going on across nodes, such as the NASA Europa Challenge. But we may have only scratched the surface on what we can, collectively, accomplish. Can we do even better?

In this participatory webinar, Charlie Schweik of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, will be posing the question to the GeoForAll community: Can we initiate and “incubate” some GeoForAll collaborative research or educational projects? After presenting this idea in more detail, we will open the webinar to community discussion and how to possibly move, collectively, forward.

R: Participatory webinar Friday Nov 10 7:00 PM GMT Collaborative education research across GeoForAll labs?

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Dear Charlie
Thanks for organising the event. I'm not able to attend and, as I'm currently in China, I can't reach Google applications and fill the form.
Marco, who is the point of contact for GEOLab can fill it (probably he already did).
Have a good meeting!
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Re: [Geo4All] R: Participatory webinar Friday Nov 10 7:00 PM GMT Collaborative education research across GeoForAll labs?

Daria Svidzinska
Dear Charlie,

I followed the link, but it says that I need a permission to view the form.

Dear Charlie
Thanks for organising the event. I'm not able to attend and, as I'm currently in China, I can't reach Google applications and fill the form.
Marco, who is the point of contact for GEOLab can fill it (probably he already did).
Have a good meeting!
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Re: [Geo4All] R: Participatory webinar Friday Nov 10 7:00 PM GMT Collaborative education research across GeoForAll labs?

Peter Mooney
Dear Charlie, colleagues,

Do we need access permission for the form? I am signed into my Google Account(s) but I get the error below?

I won't be able to join tonight - 7PM on Friday is not a suitable time for me. I am sorry. But I will fill in the survey and contribute to anything that emerges from the webinar.

Thank you for the initiative.

Peter

permission.png (24K) Download Attachment

Re: [Geo4All] R: Participatory webinar Friday Nov 10 7:00 PM GMT Collaborative education research across GeoForAll labs?

Marco Minghini
Dear Charlie, all,
I get the same error - we need access permission for the form.
Best,

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - DICA
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano (Italy)
+39 02 23996409

[...]

Professor
Department of Environmental Conservation &
School of Public Policy
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS