Participation at OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 Bonn

Participation at OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 Bonn

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi all,

I was thinking if pycsw could participate this year in OSGeo Code Sprint
[1] and if we can compile a list of participants.
More specifically I am thinking that we could use the 2017 budget
assigned by OSGeo to help our developers participate in the Code Sprint.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Angelos

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member

Re: Participation at OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 Bonn

Tom Kralidis
Hi Angelos: thanks for the info.  At this point I'm planning on
attending.  This would be a great
spot to work on some key items moving the project forward.

..Tom

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 8:01 AM, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was thinking if pycsw could participate this year in OSGeo Code Sprint [1]
> and if we can compile a list of participants.
> More specifically I am thinking that we could use the 2017 budget assigned
> by OSGeo to help our developers participate in the Code Sprint.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Cheers,
> Angelos
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018
>
> --
> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> Charter Member
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Participation at OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 Bonn

Angelos Tzotsos
Thanks Tom, I see you are already listed.

Angelos

On 11/03/2017 02:07 PM, Tom Kralidis wrote:

> Hi Angelos: thanks for the info.  At this point I'm planning on
> attending.  This would be a great
> spot to work on some key items moving the project forward.
>
> ..Tom
>
> On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 8:01 AM, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was thinking if pycsw could participate this year in OSGeo Code Sprint [1]
>> and if we can compile a list of participants.
>> More specifically I am thinking that we could use the 2017 budget assigned
>> by OSGeo to help our developers participate in the Code Sprint.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Angelos
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018
>>
>> --
>> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
>> Charter Member
>> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
>> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Participation at OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 Bonn

Angelos Tzotsos
So far only Tom has signed up for the code sprint.
I am also willing to attend but I am not eligible for funding due to my
role as a board member.

Anyone else thinking about joining the sprint?

On 11/03/2017 02:01 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was thinking if pycsw could participate this year in OSGeo Code
> Sprint [1] and if we can compile a list of participants.
> More specifically I am thinking that we could use the 2017 budget
> assigned by OSGeo to help our developers participate in the Code Sprint.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Cheers,
> Angelos
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Participation at OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 Bonn

Angelos Tzotsos
I will wait for another 48h before making the motion to the PSC.

On 11/11/2017 02:45 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:

> So far only Tom has signed up for the code sprint.
> I am also willing to attend but I am not eligible for funding due to
> my role as a board member.
>
> Anyone else thinking about joining the sprint?
>
> On 11/03/2017 02:01 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was thinking if pycsw could participate this year in OSGeo Code
>> Sprint [1] and if we can compile a list of participants.
>> More specifically I am thinking that we could use the 2017 budget
>> assigned by OSGeo to help our developers participate in the Code Sprint.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Angelos
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Participation at OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 Bonn

Angelos Tzotsos
According to the wiki page only Tom and myself will go to Bonn for the
code sprint.

I will gather some budget details and come back with a motion for
approval soon.

Regards,
Angelos