Paris Sprint

Paul Ramsey
Hey all, FYI in case you're contemplating
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016, I'll be there too.
Hope we can have a crew.
ATB,

Re: Paris Sprint

Paul Norman
On 1/13/2016 7:34 PM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Hey all, FYI in case you're contemplating
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016, I'll be there too.
> Hope we can have a crew.
> ATB,

If anyone is looking to travel a large distance and wants to tag on
another hack event, there's an OpenStreetMap hack weekend in Karlsruhe,
Germany on the 27th-28th:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Karlsruhe_Hack_Weekend_February_2016

I'm trying to figure out some way to attend both.

Re: Paris Sprint

Daniel Baston
Hi Paul (and others),

Any projects in particular that you want to tackle during the sprint?

Dan

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 10:34 PM, Paul Ramsey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all, FYI in case you're contemplating
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016, I'll be there too.
Hope we can have a crew.
ATB,

Re: Paris Sprint

TomvanTilburg
Hi Paul et al,

Would this be open to less-experienced non-members?
I'd love to discuss some experiences on pgpointcloud and sfcgal.

Best,
 Tom

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 at 04:34 Paul Ramsey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all, FYI in case you're contemplating
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016, I'll be there too.
Hope we can have a crew.
ATB,

Re: Paris Sprint

Rémi Cura
Hey,
same question here.

Living in Paris,
I'll at least come to meet people,
and maybe participate to this spring (I'm trying to be available).
Cheers,
Rémi-C

Hi Paul et al,

Would this be open to less-experienced non-members?
I'd love to discuss some experiences on pgpointcloud and sfcgal.

Best,
 Tom

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 at 04:34 Paul Ramsey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all, FYI in case you're contemplating
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016, I'll be there too.
Hope we can have a crew.
ATB,

Re: Paris Sprint

Paul Ramsey
There will be quite a few point cloud and lidar people attending. If
you would like to start getting your feet wet with code, or just join
for a day or so to talk about use cases with the developers, sure.
It's not a presentation oriented event, so show up with a thought
about a project to complete. Documenters and tutorial writers are
always appreciated, if you don't feel like diving into code.

P.