Paris Sprint Agenda

Paul Ramsey
Please add items of interest and potential tasks we should knock off:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016_:_PostGIS_Agenda

Re: Paris Sprint Agenda

Rémi Cura
Hey,
I put suggestions for improved/new postgis functions,
based on the functions I have accumulated over the years,
and that could be useful for many people.

Maybe it is not the best place to discuss it?
Felt like too big for a ticket.

I have (rough) plpgsql implementations for almost everything
, but it misses a lot of work for testing etc.
I can explain / defend in details the interest of every proposition.

I'll attend the whole sprint.

Cheers,
Rémi-C