Parent-child relationship

pctan
Hi Jose and others,

Can someone please help me – where in the code in geonetwork which displays this parent-child relationship. This is iso19139.

Please see attached image.

Thanks.
Peck
Peck Choo Tan I Analyst Programmer
GNS Science I Te Pῡ Ao
1 Fairway Drive, Avalon 5010, PO Box 30368, Lower Hutt 5040, New Zealand
Ph 04 570 4739 I Mob 021 2178684
http://www.gns.cri.nz/ | Email: [hidden email]

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

parent-child.PNG (179K) Download Attachment

Re: Parent-child relationship

Jose Garcia
Hi Peck

The relevant code that handles that is in:

https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.4.x/services/src/main/java/org/fao/geonet/api/related/Related.java
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.4.x/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/components/metadataactions/RelatedDirective.js

Regards,
Jose García