Parallel instances of Geonetwork

Mats Elfström-3
Hi!
I ought to be able to run GN 3 and GN 4 as parallel web-apps under Tomcat. This is for testing purposes.
They would of course have each their own database and so on.
Am I right in this, or are there areas of potential conflict?
Performance and stability seems to be affected.

Hälsning / Regards
Mats.E

Skickat från min / Sent from my iPad, Ursäkta att jag är kortfattad / Excuse my brevity.

Re: Parallel instances of Geonetwork

Jose Garcia
Hi

Never tried this setup, but as long as the server has enough capacity I
guess should be fine, at least for testing.

For a production environment I would use different Tomcat instances so the
applications are more isolated or use Docker containers.

Regards,
Jose García

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 2:55 PM giskraft.se <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi!
> I ought to be able to run GN 3 and GN 4 as parallel web-apps under Tomcat.
> This is for testing purposes.
> They would of course have each their own database and so on.
> Am I right in this, or are there areas of potential conflict?
> Performance and stability seems to be affected.
>
> Hälsning / Regards
> Mats.E
>
> Skickat från min / Sent from my iPad, Ursäkta att jag är kortfattad /
> Excuse my brevity.

(0)318 416664 <+31318416664>Please consider the environment before printing
this email.*