PSC vote: Approve Travel Cost for OGC API Hackathon

PSC vote: Approve Travel Cost for OGC API Hackathon

Tom Kralidis
Dear pycsw PSC members:

This is a motion to approve up to 2 pycsw developers to travel to the
OGC API Hackathon in London, UK on 20-21 June 2019 [1].  The pycsw
budget [2] to approve is up to $1800 USD and will cover flight and
accommodation.

Starting with my +1

..Tom

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_API_Hackathon_June_2019
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Pycsw_budget_2019

Re: PSC vote: Approve Travel Cost for OGC API Hackathon

Angelos Tzotsos
Dear all,

This year I will make it to the AGM meeting, so I am going to represent
the project at FOSS4G. Since my travel expenses are covered by the board
(we have a F2F meeting at FOSS4G), I think this is the best use of our
remaining budget for this year.
I second Tom's motion.
+1
Angelos

On 5/29/19 12:26 AM, Tom Kralidis wrote:

> Dear pycsw PSC members:
>
> This is a motion to approve up to 2 pycsw developers to travel to the
> OGC API Hackathon in London, UK on 20-21 June 2019 [1].  The pycsw
> budget [2] to approve is up to $1800 USD and will cover flight and
> accommodation.
>
> Starting with my +1
>
> ..Tom
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_API_Hackathon_June_2019
> [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Pycsw_budget_2019

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: PSC vote: Approve Travel Cost for OGC API Hackathon

Adrià Mercader-5
+1

On Wed, 29 May 2019 at 11:04, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

This year I will make it to the AGM meeting, so I am going to represent
the project at FOSS4G. Since my travel expenses are covered by the board
(we have a F2F meeting at FOSS4G), I think this is the best use of our
remaining budget for this year.
I second Tom's motion.
+1
Angelos

On 5/29/19 12:26 AM, Tom Kralidis wrote:
> Dear pycsw PSC members:
>
> This is a motion to approve up to 2 pycsw developers to travel to the
> OGC API Hackathon in London, UK on 20-21 June 2019 [1].  The pycsw
> budget [2] to approve is up to $1800 USD and will cover flight and
> accommodation.
>
> Starting with my +1
>
> ..Tom
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_API_Hackathon_June_2019
> [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Pycsw_budget_2019

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: PSC vote: Approve Travel Cost for OGC API Hackathon

Paolo Corti
+1

On Wed, May 29, 2019, 02:45 Adrià Mercader <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

On Wed, 29 May 2019 at 11:04, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

This year I will make it to the AGM meeting, so I am going to represent
the project at FOSS4G. Since my travel expenses are covered by the board
(we have a F2F meeting at FOSS4G), I think this is the best use of our
remaining budget for this year.
I second Tom's motion.
+1
Angelos

On 5/29/19 12:26 AM, Tom Kralidis wrote:
> Dear pycsw PSC members:
>
> This is a motion to approve up to 2 pycsw developers to travel to the
> OGC API Hackathon in London, UK on 20-21 June 2019 [1].  The pycsw
> budget [2] to approve is up to $1800 USD and will cover flight and
> accommodation.
>
> Starting with my +1
>
> ..Tom
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_API_Hackathon_June_2019
> [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Pycsw_budget_2019

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: PSC vote: Approve Travel Cost for OGC API Hackathon

Angelos Tzotsos
Thanks all, motion passed.

Best,
Angelos