PSC roll call

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

In light of recent events, I need to know who of the MapGuide PSC is
actually active and present.

Please reply to confirm you are still active on the PSC.

- Jackie

Re: PSC roll call

GordonL
HI Jackie,
if I am not on it, I would like to be.

thanks
gordon

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Internals-f4209935.html

Re: PSC roll call

Haris Kurtagic
Hi,
Gordon, I believe you are in PSC. We had vote about it.
Haris

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 8:21 PM, GordonL <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> HI Jackie,
> if I am not on it, I would like to be.
>
> thanks
> gordon
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Internals-
> f4209935.html

Re: PSC roll call

Trevor Wekel
Hello Jackie and PSC,

I am present but not actively engaged.  I should probably step down at this
time.

Sincerely,

Trevor Wekel

On Jan 17, 2018 12:13 PM, "Jackie Ng" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

In light of recent events, I need to know who of the MapGuide PSC is
actually active and present.

Please reply to confirm you are still active on the PSC.

- Jackie

Re: PSC roll call

Jackie Ng
Hi Trevor,

The purpose of this roll call is to determine how many vacancies in the
MapGuide PSC we need to fill in so that the PSC is 8 full and active
members. In light of Autodesk's EOL of Infr Map Server, we need a PSC that
truly reflects the needs of the MGOS community.

If you are indeed stepping down (I can't quite gauge whether your statement
is a definite yes/no), then we like to thank you for all your contributions
to the MapGuide Open Source project.

As it stands, the PSC currently looks to be:

 - Myself
 - Haris
 - Gordon
 - Crispin [still checking whether he's still active]
 - Trevor [again, not sure if it's a definite yes/no from you]

So we're looking at between 3-5 vacant spots that need to be filled in.

- Jackie

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Internals-f4209935.html

Re: PSC roll call

Trevor Wekel
Hello Jackie,

I can step down to make space for a more actively engaged individual.

Sincerely,
Trevor

On Jan 22, 2018 6:26 AM, "Jackie Ng" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Trevor,
>
> The purpose of this roll call is to determine how many vacancies in the
> MapGuide PSC we need to fill in so that the PSC is 8 full and active
> members. In light of Autodesk's EOL of Infr Map Server, we need a PSC that
> truly reflects the needs of the MGOS community.
>
> If you are indeed stepping down (I can't quite gauge whether your statement
> is a definite yes/no), then we like to thank you for all your contributions
> to the MapGuide Open Source project.
>
> As it stands, the PSC currently looks to be:
>
>  - Myself
>  - Haris
>  - Gordon
>  - Crispin [still checking whether he's still active]
>  - Trevor [again, not sure if it's a definite yes/no from you]
>
> So we're looking at between 3-5 vacant spots that need to be filled in.
>
> - Jackie
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Internals-
> f4209935.html

Re: PSC roll call

Martin Morrison
Jackie,

Are you looking for volunteers?

Martin Morrison
Infrastructure Application Engineer/Systems Analyst
 Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
540.345.1410
[hidden email]

www.edsi.com

Re: PSC roll call

Haris Kurtagic
Hi Martin,

yes, we are looking for new PSC members, and I think you would be excellent
candidate.

If you are interested , I would put motion on vote for you to become PSC
member ?

Haris

wrote:

> Jackie,
>
> Are you looking for volunteers?
>
> Martin Morrison
> Infrastructure Application Engineer/Systems Analyst  Engineering
> Design Systems, Inc.
> 540.345.1410
> [hidden email]
>

> www.edsi.com

Re: PSC roll call

Jackie Ng
Just spoke with Crispin, he's still on board.

Martin's application looks to be accepted.

So that makes 2-3 vacant spots on the MapGuide PSC. If we receive 3 or more
extra applications, we'll take Trevor's offer to step aside.

- Jackie

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Internals-f4209935.html

Re: PSC roll call

Crispin_at_Linknode
Jackie and I were in contact, but for the benefit of the group and public
awareness I am still here and supportive.  I just check the newsgroups a lot
less than before.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Internals-f4209935.html