PSC nomination

Paul Spencer-3
Hi devs and PSC members,

I feel strongly that the community should be represented by those most active in it and to that end, I would like to formally nominate fredj to the OpenLayers PSC and offer to stand down.

I am no longer an active member of the OpenLayers community, or even the larger open source geospatial community, my employment having changed and taken my professional and personal life in a different direction.

Cheers

Paul Spencer

Re: PSC nomination

jmckenna
Administrator
Thank you Paul for your early leadership and passion!  (where would we
be without ka-Map, which spawned all this fun ha).  Good luck on your
new adventures Paul!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/

Re: PSC nomination

Andreas Hocevar
+1 for having fredj join from me as well.

Thanks Paul for your important role in bringing slippy maps to the Open Source world!

Andreas.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 10:45 PM Tim Schaub <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Paul.

+1 from me for having fredj join!

Tim

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 2:40 PM Paul Spencer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi devs and PSC members,

I feel strongly that the community should be represented by those most active in it and to that end, I would like to formally nominate fredj to the OpenLayers PSC and offer to stand down.

I am no longer an active member of the OpenLayers community, or even the larger open source geospatial community, my employment having changed and taken my professional and personal life in a different direction.

Cheers

Paul Spencer

Re: PSC nomination

Marc Jansen-2
Hi there,

unsure whether I have a vote, but I literally love and trust Fred so I am +1.

Best,
Marc

Am 26. September 2019 22:57:41 MESZ schrieb Andreas Hocevar <[hidden email]>:
[...]

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)-2
+1

thanks Paul for your service to the community, I’ve learned a lot from you personally from the Chameleon days and beyond.

Welcome fredj!

Best regards,
Bart

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Sep 2019, at 22:45, Tim Schaub <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Paul.

+1 from me for having fredj join!

Tim

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 2:40 PM Paul Spencer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi devs and PSC members,

I feel strongly that the community should be represented by those most active in it and to that end, I would like to formally nominate fredj to the OpenLayers PSC and offer to stand down.

I am no longer an active member of the OpenLayers community, or even the larger open source geospatial community, my employment having changed and taken my professional and personal life in a different direction.

Cheers

Paul Spencer

Re: PSC nomination

Frederic Junod
Hi all,

Thanks to all of you for the nomination !
I've searched my email and found that Christopher gave me write access
to the OpenLayers SVN 12 years ago :-)

Cheers,
fredj

PS: Love you too Marc !

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 7:52 AM Bart van den Eijnden <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> thanks Paul for your service to the community, I’ve learned a lot from you personally from the Chameleon days and beyond.
>
> Welcome fredj!
>
> Best regards,
> Bart
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 26 Sep 2019, at 22:45, Tim Schaub <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Thanks Paul.
>
> +1 from me for having fredj join!
>
> Tim
>
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 2:40 PM Paul Spencer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi devs and PSC members,
>>
>> I feel strongly that the community should be represented by those most active in it and to that end, I would like to formally nominate fredj to the OpenLayers PSC and offer to stand down.
>>
>> I am no longer an active member of the OpenLayers community, or even the larger open source geospatial community, my employment having changed and taken my professional and personal life in a different direction.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Paul Spencer

Frédéric Junod
Camptocamp SA