PSC motion: help Marlin developer reach to JavaOne

PSC motion: help Marlin developer reach to JavaOne

geowolf
Hi,
I think everybody here knows the Marlin renderer and the benefits it provides to GeoServer.
The author developed it in his own spare time, without funding, and is now reaching out the community for help to go present
it at JavaOne in San Francisco:

As GeoServer PSC we have some funds left for this year, we discussed it quickly during yesterday's
PSC meeting and we'd like to donate 500$ to the crowdfunding effort. The crowdfunding has a tight
schedule, so please let's discuss and vote quickly.

Here is my +1

Cheers
Andrea

Andrea Aime

==
==

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax: +39 0584 1660272
mob: +39  339 8844549

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

Re: PSC motion: help Marlin developer reach to JavaOne

Simone Giannecchini
+1

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003
nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate.
Il loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del
messaggio, per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora
riceviate questo messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo
cortesemente di darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla
distruzione del messaggio stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema.
Conservare il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo anche in parte,
distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per finalità
diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal
[...]

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Andrea Aime
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act
> (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection
> Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction,
> copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is
> strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named
> addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the
> information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does
> not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or
> completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes
> made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of
> e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

Re: PSC motion: help Marlin developer reach to JavaOne

jratike80
+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: PSC motion: help Marlin developer reach to JavaOne

Ian Turton
+1

Ian

On 26 Jul 2017 14:50, "Rahkonen Jukka (MML)" <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

[...]

phone: <a href="tel:+39%200584%20962313" value="+390584962313" target="_blank">+39 0584 962313
fax: <a href="tel:+39%200584%20166%200272" value="+3905841660272" target="_blank">+39 0584 1660272
mob: <a href="tel:+39%20339%20884%204549" value="+393398844549" target="_blank">+39  339 8844549

[...]

Ben Caradoc-Davies-2
+1.

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 26/07/17 20:18, Andrea Aime wrote:

> Hi,
> I think everybody here knows the Marlin renderer and the benefits it
> provides to GeoServer.
> The author developed it in his own spare time, without funding, and is now
> reaching out the community for help to go present
> it at JavaOne in San Francisco:
> https://www.gofundme.com/javaone-2017-travel-costs
>
> As GeoServer PSC we have some funds left for this year, we discussed it
> quickly during yesterday's
> PSC meeting and we'd like to donate 500$ to the crowdfunding effort. The
> crowdfunding has a tight
> schedule, so please let's discuss and vote quickly.
>
> Here is my +1
>
> Cheers
> Andrea

Ben Caradoc-Davies <[hidden email]>
Director
New Zealand

Re: PSC motion: help Marlin developer reach to JavaOne

Brad Hards
Made a contribution in penance for missing the vote.

Brad