PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

Angelos Tzotsos
Dear pycsw PSC members,

This is a motion to approve travel cost for 2 pycsw core developers to
go to OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 that will be held in Bonn, Germany. The
budget to approve is: $1080 USD and it will cover 2 flight tickets to Bonn.

Please vote within 72h, so we spend this from the pycsw 2017 OSGeo budget.

Best regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member

Re: PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

Adrià Mercader-5
+1 sounds like an awesome opportunity

Have a great holiday everyone!

Adrià

On 24 Dec 2017 15:43, "Angelos Tzotsos" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear pycsw PSC members,

This is a motion to approve travel cost for 2 pycsw core developers to go to OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 that will be held in Bonn, Germany. The budget to approve is: $1080 USD and it will cover 2 flight tickets to Bonn.

Please vote within 72h, so we spend this from the pycsw 2017 OSGeo budget.

Best regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi all and happy holidays!

Here is my +1
We only have a few hours left to vote this motion.
Current status:

Paolo Corti:
Adam Hinz:
Tom Kralidis (chair):
Adria Mercader: +1
Angelos Tzotsos: +1

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

Tom Kralidis

+1

..Tom

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:

> Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:28:08 +0200
> From: Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]>
> To: Adrià Mercader <[hidden email]>
> Cc: Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]>, Adam Hinz <[hidden email]>,
>     Paolo Corti <[hidden email]>,
>     "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [pycsw-devel] PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code
>     Sprint Bonn
>
> Hi all and happy holidays!
>
> Here is my +1
> We only have a few hours left to vote this motion.
> Current status:
>
> Paolo Corti:
> Adam Hinz:
> Tom Kralidis (chair):
> Adria Mercader: +1
> Angelos Tzotsos: +1
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
> On 12/24/2017 06:02 PM, Adrià Mercader wrote:
>> +1 sounds like an awesome opportunity
>>
>> Have a great holiday everyone!
>>

>> Adrià
>>
>> On 24 Dec 2017 15:43, "Angelos Tzotsos" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear pycsw PSC members,
>>>
>>> This is a motion to approve travel cost for 2 pycsw core developers to go
>>> to OSGeo Code Sprint 2018 that will be held in Bonn, Germany. The budget
>>> approve is: $1080 USD and it will cover 2 flight tickets to Bonn.
>>>
>>> Please vote within 72h, so we spend this from the pycsw 2017 OSGeo budget.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Angelos
>>>
>>> --
>>> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
>>> Charter Member
>>> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
>>> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos
>>>

> --
> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> Charter Member
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

Tom Kralidis

Hi all: given the holidays the vote below is extended another 24 hours to allow
the rest of the PSC to vote.

Thanks

Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:28:08 +0200
From: Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]>
To: Adrià Mercader <[hidden email]>
Cc: Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]>, Adam Hinz <[hidden email]>,
    Paolo Corti <[hidden email]>,
    "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [pycsw-devel] PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code
[...]

Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229
USGS, 384 Woods Hole Rd.
Woods Hole, MA 02543-1598

Re: PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

Tom Kralidis
Motion passed with +1 from Adrià, Angelos, Tom (PSC) as well as Rich S.

Thanks

..Tom

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017, Tom Kralidis wrote:

> Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:58:48 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]>
> To: Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]>
> Cc: Adrià Mercader <[hidden email]>,
>     Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]>, Adam Hinz <[hidden email]>,
>     Paolo Corti <[hidden email]>,
>     "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [pycsw-devel] PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code
>     Sprint Bonn
>

> Hi all: given the holidays the vote below is extended another 24 hours to
> allow
> the rest of the PSC to vote.
>
> Thanks
>
> ..Tom
>
> On Wed, 27 Dec 2017, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>
>> Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:28:08 +0200
>> From: Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]>
>> To: Adrià Mercader <[hidden email]>
>> Cc: Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]>, Adam Hinz <[hidden email]>,
>>     Paolo Corti <[hidden email]>,
>>     "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: Re: [pycsw-devel] PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code
>>     Sprint Bonn
>>
>> Hi all and happy holidays!
>>
>> Here is my +1
>> We only have a few hours left to vote this motion.
>> Current status:
>>
>> Paolo Corti:
>> Adam Hinz:
>> Tom Kralidis (chair):
>> Adria Mercader: +1
>> Angelos Tzotsos: +1
>>
>> Best,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 12/24/2017 06:02 PM, Adrià Mercader wrote:
>>> +1 sounds like an awesome opportunity
>>>
>>> Have a great holiday everyone!
>>>

>>> Adrià

>> --
>> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
>> Charter Member
>> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
>> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: PSC motion: Approve Travel Cost for OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

Paolo Corti
+1, this is great
and sorry for being late with this, I have been on the road
all the best
Paolo

--
Paolo Corti