PSC meeting on May 7th

Anita Graser
Hi,

This is a gentle reminder that we will be meeting next week on Monday at 8pm Central European Summer Time.

See you there!

Anita

Re: PSC meeting on May 7th

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

Here is a zoom room for the meeting (it should allow you to run the meeting even if I am not there):

Tim Sutton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: QGIS PSC Meeting
Time: May 7, 2018 8:00 PM Johannesburg

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/664335351

Or iPhone one-tap :
    South Africa: +27875517702,,664335351#
Or Telephone:
        South Africa: +27 87 551 7702
    Meeting ID: 664 335 351
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cB1sXfRi1

Regards

Tim

On 30 Apr 2018, at 22:15, Anita Graser <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

This is a gentle reminder that we will be meeting next week on Monday at 8pm Central European Summer Time.

See you there!

Anita

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org

Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services

Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

Re: PSC meeting on May 7th

Anita Graser

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 10:37 PM, Tim Sutton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here is a zoom room for the meeting (it should allow you to run the meeting even if I am not there):

Tim Sutton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: QGIS PSC Meeting
Time: May 7, 2018 8:00 PM Johannesburg

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/664335351

Or iPhone one-tap :