PSC meeting on April 1st

Anita Graser
This is a gentle reminder that we would be meeting next week, Monday at 8pm Central European Summer Time.

I will be travelling on April 1st but would be available on 8th. If anyone else can't make it on 1st, I suggest to postpone. Please let me know!

Regards,
Anita

Re: PSC meeting on April 1st

Andreas Neumann-4

Hi,

For me, either date would be fine. We could also postpone to April 8, if everyone else can also attend.

Greetings,

Andreas

n 2019-03-25 19:07, Anita Graser wrote:

This is a gentle reminder that we would be meeting next week, Monday at 8pm Central European Summer Time.

I will be travelling on April 1st but would be available on 8th. If anyone else can't make it on 1st, I suggest to postpone. Please let me know!

Regards,
Anita

Re: PSC meeting on April 1st

pcav
To me 8 is preferable to 1, but both are doable.
Regards.

Il 25 marzo 2019 19:41:53 CET, Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Hi,

For me, either date would be fine. We could also postpone to April 8, if everyone else can also attend.

Greetings,

Andreas

n 2019-03-25 19:07, Anita Graser wrote:

This is a gentle reminder that we would be meeting next week, Monday at 8pm Central European Summer Time.

I will be travelling on April 1st but would be available on 8th. If anyone else can't make it on 1st, I suggest to postpone. Please let me know!

Regards,
Anita

Sorry for being short

Re: PSC meeting on April 1st

Richard Duivenvoorde
I'm fine with both.
Richard

On 25/03/2019 20.57, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> To me 8 is preferable to 1, but both are doable.
> Regards.
>
> Il 25 marzo 2019 19:41:53 CET, Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> ha
> scritto:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     For me, either date would be fine. We could also postpone to April
>     8, if everyone else can also attend.
>
>     Greetings,
>
>     Andreas
>
>     n 2019-03-25 19:07, Anita Graser wrote:
>
>>     This is a gentle reminder that we would be meeting next week,
>>     Monday at 8pm Central European Summer Time.
>>
>>     I will be travelling on April 1st but would be available on 8th.
>>     If anyone else can't make it on 1st, I suggest to postpone. Please
>>     let me know!
>>
>>     The meeting document is
>>     https://docs.google.com/document/d/10oZxr18jvMcnwSlJZQz1wnTU-5lsKGQrYatDQIjU9XE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>     Regards,
>>     Anita

> Sorry for being short

Re: PSC meeting on April 1st

Anita Graser
Thanks for your feedback!

Since Paolo also prefers 8th and nobody said they would be unavailable, I'll officially move the PSC meeting to 8th and update the docs accordingly.

See you on 8th!

Regards,
Anita

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 9:08 PM Richard Duivenvoorde <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm fine with both.
Richard

On 25/03/2019 20.57, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> To me 8 is preferable to 1, but both are doable.
> Regards.
>
> Il 25 marzo 2019 19:41:53 CET, Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> ha
> scritto:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     For me, either date would be fine. We could also postpone to April
>     8, if everyone else can also attend.
>
>     Greetings,
>
>     Andreas
>
>     n 2019-03-25 19:07, Anita Graser wrote:
>
>>     This is a gentle reminder that we would be meeting next week,
>>     Monday at 8pm Central European Summer Time.
>>
>>     I will be travelling on April 1st but would be available on 8th.
>>     If anyone else can't make it on 1st, I suggest to postpone. Please
>>     let me know!
>>
>>     The meeting document is
>>     https://docs.google.com/document/d/10oZxr18jvMcnwSlJZQz1wnTU-5lsKGQrYatDQIjU9XE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>     Regards,
>>     Anita

> Sorry for being short

Re: PSC meeting on April 1st

Tim Sutton-6
I will try to join to talk about the macOS situation. Could we invite Peter from Lutra along so he can explain things if needed. I really think we must show some leadership here and have a concrete plan for how we will perpetuate the work they have started.

Regards

Tim

On 26 Mar 2019, at 20:03, Anita Graser <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks for your feedback!

Since Paolo also prefers 8th and nobody said they would be unavailable, I'll officially move the PSC meeting to 8th and update the docs accordingly.

See you on 8th!

Regards,
Anita

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 9:08 PM Richard Duivenvoorde <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm fine with both.
Richard

On 25/03/2019 20.57, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> To me 8 is preferable to 1, but both are doable.
> Regards.
>
> Il 25 marzo 2019 19:41:53 CET, Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> ha
> scritto:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     For me, either date would be fine. We could also postpone to April
>     8, if everyone else can also attend.
>
>     Greetings,
>
>     Andreas
>
>     n 2019-03-25 19:07, Anita Graser wrote:
>
>>     This is a gentle reminder that we would be meeting next week,
>>     Monday at 8pm Central European Summer Time.
>>
>>     I will be travelling on April 1st but would be available on 8th.
>>     If anyone else can't make it on 1st, I suggest to postpone. Please
>>     let me know!
>>
>>     The meeting document is
>>     https://docs.google.com/document/d/10oZxr18jvMcnwSlJZQz1wnTU-5lsKGQrYatDQIjU9XE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>     Regards,
>>     Anita

> Sorry for being short

---

Tim Sutton

Re: PSC meeting on April 1st

Andreas Neumann-3
Hi Tim,

I think it would be good if you and Peter could join the meeting on the 8th.

Thanks,
Andreas

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 at 21:41, Tim Sutton <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will try to join to talk about the macOS situation. Could we invite Peter from Lutra along so he can explain things if needed. I really think we must show some leadership here and have a concrete plan for how we will perpetuate the work they have started.

Regards

Tim

On 26 Mar 2019, at 20:03, Anita Graser <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks for your feedback!

Since Paolo also prefers 8th and nobody said they would be unavailable, I'll officially move the PSC meeting to 8th and update the docs accordingly.

See you on 8th!

Regards,
Anita

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 9:08 PM Richard Duivenvoorde <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm fine with both.
Richard

On 25/03/2019 20.57, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> To me 8 is preferable to 1, but both are doable.
> Regards.
>
> Il 25 marzo 2019 19:41:53 CET, Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> ha
> scritto:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     For me, either date would be fine. We could also postpone to April
>     8, if everyone else can also attend.
>
>     Greetings,
>
>     Andreas
>
>     n 2019-03-25 19:07, Anita Graser wrote:
>
>>     This is a gentle reminder that we would be meeting next week,
>>     Monday at 8pm Central European Summer Time.
>>
>>     I will be travelling on April 1st but would be available on 8th.
>>     If anyone else can't make it on 1st, I suggest to postpone. Please
>>     let me know!
>>
>>     The meeting document is
>>     https://docs.google.com/document/d/10oZxr18jvMcnwSlJZQz1wnTU-5lsKGQrYatDQIjU9XE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>     Regards,