[PSC] call for vote - template-based output rendering

[PSC] call for vote - template-based output rendering

Jachym Cepicky
Hi all and especially PSC members:

I would like to add my template-based rendering to master [1]

If there will be no objections (-1s), I would like to pull to master by Friday next week (29.6.2018).

I'm starting with my

+1 for the pull request

Thank you

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

Re: [PSC] call for vote - template-based output rendering

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
+1

Nice work Jachym. I suggest we go on a code freeze after this merge, to get ready to release 4.2.

Cheers.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

On June 23, 2018 9:38 PM, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all and especially PSC members:

I would like to add my template-based rendering to master [1]

If there will be no objections (-1s), I would like to pull to master by Friday next week (29.6.2018).

I'm starting with my

+1 for the pull request

Thank you

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

Re: [PSC] call for vote - template-based output rendering

Tom Kralidis
+1

..Tom

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Jachym Cepicky
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all and especially PSC members:
>
> I would like to add my template-based rendering to master [1]
>
> If there will be no objections (-1s), I would like to pull to master by
> Friday next week (29.6.2018).
>
> I'm starting with my
>
> +1 for the pull request
>
> Thank you
>
> Jachym
>
> [1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/pull/345
>
> --
> Jachym Cepicky
> e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com
> GPG: http://les-ejk.cz/pgp/JachymCepicky.pgp

Re: [PSC] call for vote - template-based output rendering

Carsten Ehbrecht-3
Hi Jachym,

+1 for the PR with jinja templates

I hadn’t time yet to test things … just made a quick test with Emu WPS service and I got exceptions using your templates branch. Maybe you can guess what might be wrong or we need to fix it later. I have added the exceptions to the PR conversation.

Cheers,
Carsten