[PSC] PyWPS-4.0.0 release - this Wednesday?

[PSC] PyWPS-4.0.0 release - this Wednesday?

Jachym Cepicky
Hi all,

do we stick to our plan and schedule PyWPS-4.0.0 to 7th December? Any
objections from anybody? PSC members are ok?

Cheers

Jachym
--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: [PSC] PyWPS-4.0.0 release - this Wednesday?

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi everyone,

I vote yes on this, the time is here. Unfortunately, I have not yet found the time to re-write the contribution guidelines. But this is not that critical to the final release.

Jachym: what is the plan regarding #157? To me it can just be moved to the next milestone.

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

do we stick to our plan and schedule PyWPS-4.0.0 to 7th December? Any
objections from anybody? PSC members are ok?

Cheers

Jachym
--
Jachym Cepicky
twitter: @jachymc

Re: [PSC] PyWPS-4.0.0 release - this Wednesday?

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus-2

Hi to all

Of course the 7th (my birthday) is the best day for the release :)

Jorge

On 05-12-16 16:57, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa wrote:
[...]

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A

Re: [PSC] PyWPS-4.0.0 release - this Wednesday?

Jachym Cepicky
moved to 4.2

it works, we let it work for now

Dne 5.12.2016 v 16:57 Luí­s Moreira de Sousa napsal(a):

> Hi everyone,
>
> I vote yes on this, the time is here. Unfortunately, I have not yet found the time to re-write the contribution guidelines. But this is not that critical to the final release.
>
> Jachym: what is the plan regarding #157? To me it can just be moved to the next milestone.
>
> Regards.
>

> --
> Luís Moreira de Sousa
> Im Grund 6
> CH-8600 Dübendorf
> Switzerland
>
> Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65
> Email: [hidden email]

Jonas Eberle

fine for me. Unfortunately I did not have the time to test the new version. I am very busy at the moment with my work at the University, will be better next year.

Thanks for all your work,
Jonas