PSC Meeting Announcement

Dan Little-2
Hey Folks,

I know the holidays are coming up but I was hoping we might be able to throw together a PSC meeting to handle a few things.

1. Introduction to RFC #5 Updates.
  a. What changes for users
  b. What could possible change in future versions.

2. Categorizing the next two wave of updates:
  a. The Closeness of 2.8.2 and 2.9 and the need to replace 2.8.1 (MS4W version/code conflicts)
  b. 2.10 and the inclusion of RFC #5 updates.
  c. I'm nominating (a head of the meeting) to name Jim release master for the 2.9 series as well.  This is a bit of a formality but I want it formalized.

Attached is the link to the doodle! Thanks everyone!

Re: PSC Meeting Announcement

Eli Adam
On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Folks,
>
> I know the holidays are coming up but I was hoping we might be able to throw
> together a PSC meeting to handle a few things.
>
> 1. Introduction to RFC #5 Updates.
>   a. What changes for users
>   b. What could possible change in future versions.
>
> 2. Categorizing the next two wave of updates:
>   a. The Closeness of 2.8.2 and 2.9 and the need to replace 2.8.1 (MS4W
> version/code conflicts)
>   b. 2.10 and the inclusion of RFC #5 updates.
>   c. I'm nominating (a head of the meeting) to name Jim release master for
> the 2.9 series as well.  This is a bit of a formality but I want it
> formalized.

Jim has done an excellent job previously.

> Attached is the link to the doodle! Thanks everyone!
>
> http://doodle.com/poll/qi7x99s4t4t9tuat

December 22nd and 30th could be distant maybes for me.

Eli

Re: PSC Meeting Announcement

Eli Adam
Let's decide when we're meeting.

Eli

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 4:50 PM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hey Folks,
>>
>> I know the holidays are coming up but I was hoping we might be able to throw
>> together a PSC meeting to handle a few things.
>>
>> 1. Introduction to RFC #5 Updates.
>>   a. What changes for users
>>   b. What could possible change in future versions.
>>
>> 2. Categorizing the next two wave of updates:
>>   a. The Closeness of 2.8.2 and 2.9 and the need to replace 2.8.1 (MS4W
>> version/code conflicts)
>>   b. 2.10 and the inclusion of RFC #5 updates.
>>   c. I'm nominating (a head of the meeting) to name Jim release master for
>> the 2.9 series as well.  This is a bit of a formality but I want it
>> formalized.
>
> Jim has done an excellent job previously.
>

>> Attached is the link to the doodle! Thanks everyone!
>>
>> http://doodle.com/poll/qi7x99s4t4t9tuat
>
> December 22nd and 30th could be distant maybes for me.
>
> Eli

Re: PSC Meeting Announcement

Dan Little-2
Looks like today @ 1PM appears to be the most available for everyone.
Any dissent?

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Let's decide when we're meeting.
>
> Eli
>
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 4:50 PM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hey Folks,
>>>
>>> I know the holidays are coming up but I was hoping we might be able to throw
>>> together a PSC meeting to handle a few things.
>>>
>>> 1. Introduction to RFC #5 Updates.
>>>   a. What changes for users
>>>   b. What could possible change in future versions.
>>>
>>> 2. Categorizing the next two wave of updates:
>>>   a. The Closeness of 2.8.2 and 2.9 and the need to replace 2.8.1 (MS4W
>>> version/code conflicts)
>>>   b. 2.10 and the inclusion of RFC #5 updates.
>>>   c. I'm nominating (a head of the meeting) to name Jim release master for
>>> the 2.9 series as well.  This is a bit of a formality but I want it
>>> formalized.
>>
>> Jim has done an excellent job previously.
>>

>>> Attached is the link to the doodle! Thanks everyone!
>>>
>>> http://doodle.com/poll/qi7x99s4t4t9tuat
>>
>> December 22nd and 30th could be distant maybes for me.
>>
>> Eli

Re: PSC Meeting Announcement

Eli Adam
I think you mean 1pm central,
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20151214T13&p1=159&p2=55&p3=202

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Looks like today @ 1PM appears to be the most available for everyone.
> Any dissent?
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Let's decide when we're meeting.
>>
>> Eli

>>> Jim has done an excellent job previously.

>>> December 22nd and 30th could be distant maybes for me.
>>>
>>> Eli

Re: PSC Meeting Announcement

Dan Little-2
Thank you Eli. I'm a Centralist and need to check my
middle-of-the-country privilege.