PROJ request (via TRAC )

jody.garnett
A couple years back we folded the metaCRS "project" back to an initiative (since it was not the kind of activity that could ever graduate).

As part of that the PROJ4 project was reclassified as an "OSGeo Community" project.

Today Michael caught up with me to point out the following ticket: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2268

I would like to invite the committee to review the above application :)
--
Jody Garnett