[PROJ] Sincere thanks!

Nyall Dawson
Hi proj list,

I feel like it would be remiss of me not to acknowledge just how
helpful and responsive this list (and the proj development team) have
been to all my recent questions and confusions.

You've been fantastic, and have gone well and truly above any possible
expectations from an open-source community(*).

So, many many thanks for all your assistance and hard work on this
project. It's definitely noticed and appreciated!

Nyall

* Who would be totally within their rights to just say "read the code,
figure this out for yourself"