[PROJ] Regarding deprecated API

Søren Holm
Hi

I can't seem to find and description of the actual current API in relation to
the deprecated API.

My current use of the old API is quite limited. Currently I use pj_init_plus
for the initialization, pj_transform for the transforms and pj_strerrno.

Are thee there any guidelines available for migrating?

Thanks.

--
Søren Holm

Re: Regarding deprecated API

Søren Holm
Thanks Kristian ...... I must be blind not seeing that :)

mandag den 1. juli 2019 08.28.23 CEST skrev Kristian Evers:

> Søren,
>
> Take a look at https://proj.org/development/migration.html.
>
> /Kristian
>

> On 1 Jul 2019, at 08:19, Søren Holm <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I can't seem to find and description of the actual current API in relation
 the deprecated API.

> My current use of the old API is quite limited. Currently I use
> pj_init_plus
 for the initialization, pj_transform for the transforms and

> pj_strerrno.
> Are thee there any guidelines available for migrating?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Søren Holm

Søren Holm