[PROJ] PROJ 6.1 / 6.2 and proj_test_cpp_api results

[PROJ] PROJ 6.1 / 6.2 and proj_test_cpp_api results

Mathieu Peyrega
Hello,

I have just build PROJ 6.2 under Windows 10, Visual Studio 2019 (in case
this matters, I included all datum grids as availables here :
https://proj.org/download.html )

All tests run well, except one on proj_test_cpp_api results :

[  FAILED  ] 1 test, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] operation.compoundCRS_to_compoundCRS_context

I've been checking in debug mode to try and follow what's happening, but
i'm not really able to understand all steps. I can see the list is 152
elements long which according to comments seems to be one of the 2
psosibles list length.

The first elem as tested does not seems to be the expected one checked
by the asserts, and in the end, the search loop does not find the
expected element.

I've been compiling and checking the 6.1 code from github and I have the
same behaviour. Is this a known "bug/regression" or is my build bad ?

Best regards,

Mathieu

--
tel : +33 (0)6 87 30 83 59

Re: PROJ 6.1 / 6.2 and proj_test_cpp_api results

Even Rouault-2
On lundi 9 septembre 2019 23:19:50 CEST Mathieu Peyréga wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just build PROJ 6.2 under Windows 10, Visual Studio 2019 (in case
> this matters, I included all datum grids as availables here :
> https://proj.org/download.html )

That might be the issue. Some test steps are very sensitive to which grids are
there or not. The continuous integration configurations only test with no
grids at all, or with just the proj-datumgrid package.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com