[PROJ] PROJ 6.1.0RC3

Kristian Evers-2
After a few issues were found in PROJ 6.1.0RC2 I have now prepared a third release candidate. Grab it here:

A new release candidate for the proj-datumgrid-europe 1.3 package is also available:

As always, please test the release candidates and report any issues you encounter.

/Kristian

Re: PROJ 6.1.0RC3

a.furieri
On Fri, 10 May 2019 12:41:09 +0000, Kristian Evers wrote:
> As always, please test the release candidates and report any issues
> you encounter.

Hi Kristian,

from my tests it works nicely on both Linux and Windows-MinGW

bye Sandro

Re: PROJ 6.1.0RC3

Kristian Evers-2
Thanks Sandro, your testing has been very valuable this time a round.

Also big thanks to Bas for raising the RDNAP issue again so a proper fix good be made.

/Kristian