[PROJ] Nomination of Mike Taves for core committer status

[PROJ] Nomination of Mike Taves for core committer status

Kristian Evers-2

PSC Members,

I would like to nominate Mike Taves for core committer status.

Over the last couple of years Mike has been a valuable resource for the project,

especially when it comes to improving documentation and the CMake build setup.

Lately I have been relying almost entirely on Mikes advice regarding CMake and

at this point it is only fair to acknowledge his contributions and give him direct

access to the git repository.

While we don’t have designated maintenance areas I will recommend that

Mike take a lead on the effort to improve the CMake setup.

I’ll start with my +1.

/Kristian

Re: Nomination of Mike Taves for core committer status

Even Rouault-2
On mardi 25 juin 2019 08:09:12 CEST Kristian Evers wrote:
> PSC Members,
>
> I would like to nominate Mike Taves for core committer status.

+1 Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Nomination of Mike Taves for core committer status

Howard Butler-3

> On Jun 25, 2019, at 3:46 AM, Even Rouault <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On mardi 25 juin 2019 08:09:12 CEST Kristian Evers wrote:
>> PSC Members,
>>
>> I would like to nominate Mike Taves for core committer status.
>
> +1 Even

+1 Howard

Re: Nomination of Mike Taves for core committer status

Kristian Evers-2

I declare the motion passed with +1's from Howard, Even, Thomas and myself.

Welcome on the team, Mike :-)

/Kristian

Re: Nomination of Mike Taves for core committer status

Mike Taves
On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 at 20:01, Kristian Evers <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I declare the motion passed with +1's from Howard, Even, Thomas and myself.

Thanks all, I look forward to contributing!