[PROJ] IAU2000 CRS definitions

Nyall Dawson
Hi list,

I see quite a lot of "IAU2000" CRS definitions on
https://www.spatialreference.org/ref/?page=4&search=iau which are not
available in the proj database.

Is there any plans to integrate these systems into proj?

Nyall

Re: IAU2000 CRS definitions

Even Rouault-2
On mardi 21 mai 2019 17:02:24 CEST Nyall Dawson wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I see quite a lot of "IAU2000" CRS definitions on
> https://www.spatialreference.org/ref/?page=4&search=iau which are not
> available in the proj database.
>
> Is there any plans to integrate these systems into proj?

As part of this past thread
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/PROJ-Proj-6-API-questions-td5398663i20.html
Trent Hare from USGS replied they were working to integrate IAU2000 codes
(but the message probably didn't reach the list if he's not subscribed)

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: IAU2000 CRS definitions

Yann Chemin
+1 to Nyall's email.

is there a way we could help integrating those in PROJ/GDAL?

Thanks,
Yann

[PROJ] Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Re: IAU2000 CRS definitions

Yann Chemin
FYI
Forwarding Trent answer to the list.

Dr. Yann Chemin