[PROJ] How to transform XYZ to NEU

leiyang@fio.org.cn
Hi,

I have the  coordinates of XYZ under earth geocentirc system. I would like to transform them to the NEU (North East Up) system which is a GNSS frequently used system.
Now I know the cct could do the transform XYZ to BLH
echo 4097216.6805  4429119.0287 -2065771.3676 0 | cct -I +proj=cart +ellps=GRS80
47.2292116930  -19.0183060232     1552.9924        0.0000
But I do not know how to transform it to NEU. I also checked the documents, and find no answer.
Thanks

Lei

Re: How to transform XYZ to NEU

Jochem
Hi Lei,

Although some users have asked for this feature before, there is no specific PROJ functionality for this. However, you can do the transformation with cct if you use the right parameters:

Regards, Jochem

Re: How to transform XYZ to NEU

leiyang@fio.org.cn
hi,Jochem
Thank you for your bat codes.  I try to run it on my computer.  It needs a bit more input parameters that is not easy for me.
The GNSS community have mature codes that can do the transformation fast and easy. But may not open source.

Kind regards,
Lei

Although some users have asked for this feature before, there is no specific PROJ functionality for this. However, you can do the transformation with cct if you use the right parameters:

Regards, Jochem

Re: How to transform XYZ to NEU

Jochem

Hi Lei,

For the conventional use of ENU for GNSS station coordinates you only need to use the first three parameters (latitude, longitude and height) and you should set the other 5 parameters to zero.

Regards, Jochem

Although some users have asked for this feature before, there is no specific PROJ functionality for this. However, you can do the transformation with cct if you use the right parameters:

https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/issues/500

Regards, Jochem