PHP Mapscript Layer Composite

Carlos Ruiz
Is there a way to handle COMPOSITE through PHP Mapscript ? Documentation does not show anything.

Thanks in advance

Re: PHP Mapscript Layer Composite

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Carlos, there is actually a ticket filed for that:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5358

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

Re: PHP Mapscript Layer Composite

Carlos Ruiz
Thanks, Jeff.

Well, I don't want to use the updateFromString method for a large styled layer.