PGSQL and ARC-GIS

Ravi Kumar
Have downloaded a trial of ARCGIS 10 for a 64 bit machine running win-8.
Have post GIS running on the same machine. I have also copied
·libeay32.dll, libintl.dll, libpq.dll, and ssleay32.dll  from Lib folder of PG-admin and copied to the bin folder of ARC-GIS 10.

From ARC-MAP through add dataset I am able to get Pgsql connection initiation.
But after filling all details am not able to see postGIS data base.

Am trying to show case this as interoperability of OSGeo and ARC-GIS software, for students to use OSGeo products.