Outside Coverage Exception

Kris Johnson
Hello,

I am using Geoserver 2.13.3. I have enabled direct integration with Geoserver WMS under the GeoWebCache settings.

For most part, this has worked great to dynamically cache my layers. However, I just started seeing this error appear and my layer refuses to draw:
2018-12-17 21:59:11,970 INFO [org.geoserver.gwc] - Error dispatching tile request to GeoServer
org.geowebcache.grid.OutsideCoverageException: Coverage [minx,miny,maxx,maxy] is [230, 571, 247, 590, 10], index [x,y,z] is [249, 664, 10]

Any ideas what could be causing this and how to fix it?

--
Kris Johnson
GIS Instructor