Oracle MapBuilder not supported raster images more than 2GB size

Oracle MapBuilder not supported raster images more than 2GB size

kiranadn.net
Hi all,

My name is Kiran.I am using mapbuilder to import raster images which are required to our application. We have configured 40 images successfully. But we stucked with 6 images that are more than 2GB size. If there is possibility to import more than 2GB size images in mapbuilder, please let me know. Or else is there any another way to get out of this issue, please tell us.

Thanks in Advance,
Kiran