Openlayers plugin Bing maps on qgis android

Openlayers plugin Bing maps on qgis android

daniel pinto

Hello all!!!

I'm working on a project that i need to carry with me on my tablet in the field  and i need some open layers maps so that i can enhance the info that web are producinc...... the problem is that i can't seem to upload the plugin nor the maps for that matter.... I'm using Android 4.3 on a galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition.... can someone provide any help??? Thanks in advance and a full 2014 !!!!

--
daniel pinto
arqueólogo