Openlayers for android touch pad: popup panel show up twice

Openlayers for android touch pad: popup panel show up twice

Simon

Hi,

I use Moto Xoom (Android V3.0 touch pad) browse the example "OpenLayers with Sencha Touch", when I click button "LayerList", the associated popup panel doesn't show up smoothly. it will show once, then very quickly show up again. I tested other buttons, for example "Search" button and popup "search" panel, same issue happens.

It seems that it's something related to OpenLayers. Because another example "OpenLayers with JQuery Mobile" also has this.

I am wondering whether someone could give me some hints about what's happening underlying this issue?

appreciate any replies!