Quantcast

Openlayers.Layer.Text Bubble-Closebutton and Styling

Openlayers.Layer.Text Bubble-Closebutton and Styling

floebig
Hey List,

I have two questions about the Openlayers.Layer.Text-Bubble wich pops up after clikcing on the Icon:

1st: Is there a possibility to add a button/icon to the content of the bubble wich, in click, will close the bubble again (closing by clicking on the icon again is the usual behaviour)

and

2nd: Where can I set the height&width of the bubble, specific the max height and max width, or set the width that it fits to the contents (eg. if it contains images oder divs with a fix width)?

Hope that you can help me,

Best,
Freddy

Frederick Löbig
Röderichstraße 59
60489 Frankfurt am Main
---
E:: [hidden email]
P: +49 (0) 69 - 78 99 52 41
M: +49 (0) 174 - 70 89 296
---
Office:
euNetworks GmbH
Ludwig-Landmann-Straße 405
60486 Frankfurt am Main
P: +49 (0) 69 - 90 554 - 532
E: [hidden email]
S: floebig

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email without reading it and notify the sender.

Re: Openlayers.Layer.Text Bubble-Closebutton and Styling

Christian Mayer
Hello,

In my opinion you have to use OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud for that. Maybe this example helps you:

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/dynamic-text-layer.html

Best regards,
Chris
--

 Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Christian Mayer
 - Anwendungsentwickler -

 terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
 Irmintrudisstraße 17
 53111 Bonn

 Tel:    ++49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -53
 Fax:    ++49 (0)228 / 96 28 99 -57

 Email:  [hidden email]
 Web:    http://www.terrestris.de

 Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835
 Komplementärin:  terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
 vertreten durch: Hinrich Paulsen, Till Adams

Am 11.01.2011 17:44, schrieb Frederick Löbig:
[...]

Thank you, this is what I was looking for :)

Frederick Löbig
Röderichstraße 59
60489 Frankfurt am Main
---