OpenSearch endpoints and compliance

Sergio Ferraresi
Hi to all,
I'm inquiring a GeoNetwork installation (v. 3.2.0.0) via OpenSearch.

I've tried in using the endpoints specified at:

http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/administrator-guide/configuring-the-catalog/system-configuration.html#inspire-atom-feed

with no results. After some googling I've found a valid endpoint to the
description document at:

     http://SERVER/geonetwork/srv/en/portal.opensearch

and I'm able to make a call to:

     http://SERVER/geonetwork/srv/en/rss.search

using the parameters specified in the description document. However, the
xml document returned by the search call does not contain some
OpenSearch tags useful for pagination (like totalResults, startIndex,
itemsPerPage).

Does GeoNetwork use/implement those tags? Is there some GeoNetwork
setting that allow to configure/change OpenSearch endpoint?

Thank you! Bye,

--
Sergio Ferraresi

MEEO S.r.l.
Viale Volano 195/A Int. 2
I-44123 Ferrara, Italy
Tel: +39 0532 1861501
Fax: +39 0532 1861637
http://www.meeo.it

"ATTENZIONE:le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono
da considerarsi confidenziali ed il loro utilizzo è riservato unicamente
al destinatario sopra indicato. Chi dovesse ricevere questo messaggio
per errore è tenuto ad informare il mittente ed a rimuoverlo
definitivamente da ogni supporto elettronico o cartaceo."

"WARNING:This message contains confidential and/or proprietary
information which may be subject to privilege or immunity and which
is intended for use of its addressee only. Should you receive this
message in error, you are kindly requested to inform the sender and
to definitively remove it from any paper or electronic format."

Fwd: OpenSearch endpoints and compliance

Sergio Ferraresi
Hi,
any information about the OpenSearch support in GeoNetwork?

Thanks, bye
Sergio