OpenLayers3 - 18 april - Bruxelles - GeoDevEvening

OpenLayers3 - 18 april - Bruxelles - GeoDevEvening

Marc Ducobu-2
Hello,

On the 18th april, Thomas Gratier ( ) will give a talk about OpenLayers3
in Brussls.

Another speaker will be announce soon.

The event will take place in Brussels from 19h-22h, we are still looking
to a place easily accessible with public transports.

The event is free, and you can get tickets there :
https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-geodevevening-openlayers3-24251072611

I hope to see you there.

Marc

PS For the next GeoDevEvenings we are looking for speakers, so if you
want to give a presentation about R, grass, QGIS, PostGIS... please
contact me.