OpenLayers data preview returns several countries information at the same time
I have a problem with Geoserver that I cannot resolve.
To summarize it:
1. I had a shapefile with all the countries that I imported directly as a shapefile into one layer. (the shapefile works fine and returns only one row)
2. I converted the shapefile to a mysql file thanks to shp2mysql. The sql script has been created (236 rows) and I have imported it into MySQL.
2. I created the required workspace, store and layer. For the layer the following fields are available from the MySQL table:
- CNTRY_TERR (string)
- ISO_3_Code (String)
- ogc_geom (geometry)
- OGR_FID (Integer) [A dummy Primary Key]
3. But looking at the layer preview (with openlayers) a click on the map return several countries information. For example, clicking on the Russian Federation return the USA as well or Brazil and Kiribati.
It is not the case for all countries (some of them return only one row) and I could not find any information that could help me to solve this problem.