OpenLayers budget 2019

Andreas Hocevar
On behalf of the OpenLayers project, I would like to request a budget
of 3,000 USD for 2019. The details of that budget are outlined in
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OpenLayers_Budget_2019.

Also note the call for funding on
https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/wiki/Openlayers-6:-call-for-funding,
run by camptocamp and swisstopo. These funds will be used for paid
feature development performed by camptocamp and maybe other companies.
So we can still make good use of OSGeo budget for project maintenance
and community activities.

Thanks!
Andreas.