OpenLayers & iPhone

Семененко Андрея
Hello, list.

I try to use OpenLayers on iPhone web browser and have a problems with user interactions.
I can't pan, zoom and select tool on iPhone. I map drawing without incedents.
I think Google web maps use other methods to interact with iPhone users.

Are there any ideas to solve this incompatible?

Have a nice day.
Andrew

Re: OpenLayers & iPhone

Garthan
Семененко Андрея wrote:
> Hello, list.
>
> I try to use OpenLayers on iPhone web browser and have a problems with user interactions.
> I can't pan, zoom and select tool on iPhone. I map drawing without incedents.
> I think Google web maps use other methods to interact with iPhone users.

 the mousedown and mouseup and double click events are trapped
by the OS itself.... and all we get are single click events... yup no
dragging
and dropping no right clicks no... no no...

and google maps doesnt play nice with them either... sorry atleast not
with the itouch ipod which I tested with.

Re: OpenLayers & iPhone

Семененко Андрея
> Семененко Андрея wrote:
>> Hello, list.
>>
>> I try to use OpenLayers on iPhone web browser and have a problems with
>> user interactions.
>> I can't pan, zoom and select tool on iPhone. I map drawing without
>> incedents. I think Google web maps use other methods to interact with
>> iPhone users.
>>
> the mousedown and mouseup and double click events are trapped
> by the OS itself.... and all we get are single click events... yup no
> dragging
> and dropping no right clicks no... no no...
>
> and google maps doesnt play nice with them either... sorry atleast not
> with the itouch ipod which I tested with.

Is it topic imposible at all? But how standart iPhone Map application works
do you think? Is it no web application?

Re: OpenLayers & iPhone

John Cole X
The Safari on iPhone does not have drag events, but the pan control should
still work.

John

I try to use OpenLayers on iPhone web browser and have a problems with user
interactions.
I can't pan, zoom and select tool on iPhone. I map drawing without
incedents.
I think Google web maps use other methods to interact with iPhone users.

Are there any ideas to solve this incompatible?

Have a nice day.
Andrew
9:21 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:29 AM

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Re: OpenLayers & iPhone

Anselm Hook
Write one from scratch as a native app.

 - a