OpenLayers Roadmap IRC Meeting

Christopher Schmidt-2
Next week, the OpenLayers development team will be meeting on IRC to
discuss the future of OpenLayers. This meeting will take place at 3PM
Eastern time: for other parts of the world, see timeanddate.com[1]. We
hope to discuss the current status of OpenLayers development, as well as
lay out a roadmap of the next few releases of OpenLayers and future
direction of the project.

All members of the PSC will be present at the meeting.

The meeting will be held on IRC. The IRC channel for OpenLayers is:

  Server: irc.freenode.net
  Channel: #openlayers

A web accessible IRC client is available at:

  http://crschmidt.net/irc/

All are welcome to join the conversation, and offer feedback, comments,
and suggestions for the future direction of OpenLayers.

We look forward to (virtually) seeing you!

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=6&year=2006&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta

Re: OpenLayers Roadmap IRC Meeting

Christopher Schmidt-2
On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 08:56:12PM -0800, [hidden email] wrote:
> what day?
> ;-)
> >http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=6&year=2006&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

Whoops, thanks: I realized that although I gave the link, I didn't
mention that the meeting will be one week from today, Wednesday,
December 6th.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta