OpenLayers 3 : WMSGetFeatureInfo : Get WMS Layer Name

OpenLayers 3 : WMSGetFeatureInfo : Get WMS Layer Name

Jonathan Beliën
Hi everyone,

As I said in my presentation a few days ago I'm switching omfr Leaflet to OpenLayers3.

I use « ol.format.WMSGetFeatureInfo().readFeatures() » to get features from WMS service and it worked very well but I do a GetFeatureInfo (GML) on one service with mutliple layers I’d like to know from wich wms layer my feature comes from.

Is it possible ?

Thanks a lot,

Have a great day.

Jonathan Beliën

Re: OpenLayers 3 : WMSGetFeatureInfo : Get WMS Layer Name

Oliver May
Hi Jonathan,

I depends a bit on the WMS implementation, in the past I used a server that returned features from all layers.

cheers,

Oliver

Hi everyone,

As I said in my presentation a few days ago I'm switching omfr Leaflet to OpenLayers3.

I use « ol.format.WMSGetFeatureInfo().readFeatures() » to get features from WMS service and it worked very well but I do a GetFeatureInfo (GML) on one service with mutliple layers I’d like to know from wich wms layer my feature comes from.

Is it possible ?

Thanks a lot,

Have a great day.

Jonathan Beliën

Oliver May

DFC Software Engineering

Brugsesteenweg 587
9030 Gent
T: +32 (0)484 97 77 70
F: +32 (0)9 236 54 12

W: http://www.dfc.be

Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay

Twitter: olivermay_be

Re: OpenLayers 3 : WMSGetFeatureInfo : Get WMS Layer Name

Jonathan Beliën
Hi Oliver,

The GetFeatureInfo GML output is standard output from MapServer :

Capture.PNG
Thanks for your help.

Jonathan