The OpenLayers Development Team is proud to announce the release of OpenLayers 2.3 RC3.
OpenLayers 2.3 is a maintenance release, incorporating a number of minor bugfixes to the
OpenLayers 2.2 release.
Fixes in this RC include:
* Improvements to the OverviewMap control.
* A fix for a longstanding bug where tiles are drawn outside the maxExtent of the
map (Thanks to Bill Woodall)
* Added functionality to allow setting of multiple layers via WMS following the specification,
using array syntax for layer list. (With information from Keith Pomakis)
* Some armoring and protection of the WMS Untiled layer and other layers on destroy().
* A fix to panning in an odd sized viewport.
To test 2.3 in your applications, include the following tag in your