Open positions at Yale Center for Biodiversity and Global Change - Map of Life

Open positions at Yale Center for Biodiversity and Global Change - Map of Life

Michelle Duong
Map of Life is seeking a Full-stack Software Engineer, Data Analyst, and Mobile App Developer to join our growing team of developers and scientists at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.

The positions will be based at Yale University, with close collaborative links to our partners worldwide. Yale University offers researchers and staff competitive salaries and a generous package of benefits. Yale has a thriving and growing community of young scholars in ecology, evolution and global change science in the EEB Department, the Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies, the Peabody Museum, and the School of Forestry and Environmental Studies. The town is renowned for its classic Ivy League setting, 75 miles north of New York City.

For more information about these positions and how to apply, see here.