Open fusion viewer using PHP

azmordo
This post was updated on .
Hi all friends;

I'm trying to open fusion in my php programme,using this lines of code:

//************************************Open fusion user session***********************mapguide****************************************************
 // Initialize the web tier
 //MgInitializeWebTier('C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\PhpMapAgent\webconfig.ini');

 // Establish a connection to a site.
 $userInformation = new MgUserInformation('Administrator', 'admin');
 $siteConnection = new MgSiteConnection();
 $siteConnection->Open($userInformation);

 // Create a session repository
 $site = $siteConnection->GetSite();
 $sessionID = $site->CreateSession();
 $userInformation->SetMgSessionId($sessionID);

header('Location:http://localhost/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/maroon/index.html?Session='.$sessionID);

The viwer show me 2 not 1(see picture) ,i think that i need to add applicationdefintion.

Can you help me.
Thanks

echo "session Mapguide ressouces idididididi".$sessionID;

Re: Open fusion viewer using PHP

Jackie Ng
Yes you have to pass down the ApplicationDefinition id as well, otherwise the template will default to loading the ApplicationDefinition.xml located in the template's root directory.

- Jackie

Re: Open fusion viewer using PHP

azmordo
Thank you  Jackie ,it work.

Now im in fusion and im working on quering,so when i search using criterion it showed well(1) but i wont fusion to reload the map for showing just result of search,for example when a search result is 10 then i must see just 10 shool in fusion when i click on "ok"(2).

Thank you my dear.

Re: Open fusion viewer using PHP

Jackie Ng
The search widget does not currently support showing search results on the map, if that is your question.

- Jackie

Re: Open fusion viewer using PHP

azmordo
Thnak you Jackie.

Yes my question is showing serach result on the Map,How can i custom it ,means what is the lines of codes that can i add to succes this.

 Thank you.