Open Source Geo Presentations - Michigan

Open Source Geo Presentations - Michigan

Jessica Kane
Greetings!

There is a small group of us here in Michigan who are working to drum up some open source geo presentations for the IMAGIN annual conference in Grand Rapids, MI in June. IMAGIN is a state-wide organizations for geospatial professionals and the conference is one of the primary events in MI for geospatial professionals to network. In the past this conference has been very Esri-centric, so we are trying to get 3-5 presentations that focus on using open source geo technologies.

If you know of anyone who might be interested please let me know! Or if you know of other groups/people/opportunities for open source collaboration in MI I should know about, send them my way. Depending on how many presentations we get and the level of interest, having an OSGeo US booth with more information might be helpful. I'm open to ideas!

Thanks!

Jessica

Jessica Kane
Line 45, LLC