Open Layers 3 Latest Libraries (3.6.0 on wards) not rendering maps when using with Thinkgeo WMS

Open Layers 3 Latest Libraries (3.6.0 on wards) not rendering maps when using with Thinkgeo WMS

Ritesh

I am using Openlayers-3 as my client and thinkgeo WMS as Server. It renders map absolutely fine till openlayers-3 (up to version v3.5.0). When i try to render map with higher version(Version higher than v3.5.0) it is not coming. Do we have any changes in Latest version of Openlayers-3.