Open Data Day

John Bryant
International Open Data Day [1] is coming up in just a few weeks on 7 March. I see 3 events planned so far in Oceania:
  • a hackathon/cartopartie in Papeete, French Polynesia [2]
  • a Pitch Competition by Transport for NSW in Sydney, Australia [3]
  • Open Data, Open Potential by Stats NZ in Wellington, NZ [4]
Any other open geospatial events in the works?

Unfortunately the deadline has passed for mini-grants, I see they had a category "Open mapping: Learn about the power of maps to develop better communities". Next year...

John