Offline editing & Database tables

jbogdani
Hello,
I'm using externals MySQL tables joined to vector layers (shapefiles) in a simple qgis project.
I'd like to be able to work with the MySQL data in offline mode and I tried to use the Database > Offline Editing > Convert to offline project tool, but iI' getting the following error:
"QGIS wkbType 100 not supported"

The MySQL table has no geometry data, just text.

What am I missing?

-----
Julian Bogdani
[hidden email]
http://bradypus.net

Re: Offline editing & Database tables

Giovanni Manghi-2
On Sun, 2012-05-27 at 13:38 +0200, Julian Bogdani wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm using externals MySQL tables joined to vector layers (shapefiles) in a simple qgis project.
> I'd like to be able to work with the MySQL data in offline mode and I tried to use the Database > Offline Editing > Convert to offline project tool, but iI' getting the following error:
> "QGIS wkbType 100 not supported"
>
> The MySQL table has no geometry data, just text.

I think that tool was made to work only with postgresql and with
geometry tables.

cheers

-- Giovanni --

Re: Offline editing & Database tables

jbogdani
Could this be a useful future implementation then?
I'll post a feature request for this. Maybe someone else needs offline support dot other data-types and data-sources.
Thank you

On Sun, 2012-05-27 at 17:06 +0200, Julian Bogdani wrote:
> Could this be a useful future implementation then?

it would be great, are you interested in supporting such work?

cheers

-- Giovanni --

On 27 May 2012, at 18:06 , Giovanni Manghi wrote:

On Sun, 2012-05-27 at 17:06 +0200, Julian Bogdani wrote:
Could this be a useful future implementation then?

it would be great, are you interested in supporting such work?

Of course!

cheers

-- Giovanni --