Oem/LinuxApt/php-5.5.17.tar.bz2

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what has happened to this file during the VS2015 migration?

It was previously 12MB in size. Now it clocks in at 106MB and isn't a valid bzip2 archive when I use tar (with -jxf) to extract it on Linux. It looks like the file is actually the inner tar archive with an incorrect extension.

- Jackie

Re: Oem/LinuxApt/php-5.5.17.tar.bz2

Christine Bao
Hi Jackie,

The zip file was replaced by a wrong format when porting VS2015. It's fixed in r8796. Please try again. Thanks.

Thanks & regards,
Christine

Re: Oem/LinuxApt/php-5.5.17.tar.bz2

Jackie Ng
Hi Christine,

Wouldn't it be better to keep the modified PHP header files under Oem/php? We currently use that directory to store pre-built .lib files and any custom modifications to PHP headers, which we copy over to Oem/LinuxApt/php-x.y.z before building MapGuide.

This way we have a clear audit trail of our modifications while still being able to use the official tarballs.

- Jackie

Re: Oem/LinuxApt/php-5.5.17.tar.bz2

Christine Bao
Thank you Jackie. I added the modified header file in Oem/php (submission r8797), so it will not lost in next upgrade php-x.y.z.